New website, small contribution made
Last Updated on Sunday, 3 January 2010 01:35 Written by Dan Thursday, 25 June 2009 10:19
A new website for Acupuncture and Shiatsu practitioner Fiona Hurlock has just gone live at www.fionahurlock.com.
The menus were quickly implemented using scriptaculous and css so that the menu element changed colour on hover and the arrow to the left changed to a down arrow when clicked using update(). The text “appears” using the Effect object and is hidden using the hide() function again when other menu items are selected. A speedy solution to getting the site live.Learn More
scriptaculous effects failing
Last Updated on Sunday, 3 January 2010 01:34 Written by Dan Friday, 19 June 2009 01:33
If an effect using scriptaculous fails it could be due to it being applied to an element that is hidden (display: none) If the display is set within a css file it needs to be moved to be inline on the element. ie <div style=”display: none”>
The effect should then work.
Thanks to the notes on Effect.Appear at github for this.
U.K. : Sci/Tech
- Maria Miller warns internet firms on child abuse images - The Guardian
- NSA surveillance: Apple follows Facebook lead reveals US data requests - The Independent
- Dictionary finally acknowledges humans can tweet, too - CNN
- Instagram 'to add video' as Vine grows in popularity - Telegraph.co.uk
- Samsung plans LTE Advanced version of Galaxy S4 - Register